The lockdown’s lift, in France, does not mean the end of transmission and stop of spread of COVID-19. The continuing coronavirus – and nobody knows how long il is likely to last – will have repercussions on our daily life.
To allow a gradually return to “normal” life, besides routine cleaning and disinfection/sterilization strategies, the new safety rules for all have been put in place in the Doctor Agnès PALUCHA’s surgery.
From now, patients are invited to:
- printer, fillthe Screening Questionnaire COVID-19 and sent it before 1:00 p.m. the day before your appointement to the adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
- brush your teeth 1 h before your appointement,
- come on time at your appointement with a pen, an alcohol-based hand run, a pocket of facial tissus, a freezer bag and a facemask placed on your nose and mouth,
- come alone or accompanied by one person who will stay outside clinic room,
- at clinic, keep your facemask, clean yours hand with alcohol-based hand run, keep two metres away from others at all times, follow the markings, wait your turn, do not touch any object and do not call.
Thank you for your full cooperation.